Jan 19 2008
My bucket floweth over. So you have inspired me!
- Clean out this house so there is room to live!
- Go back to work. Twenty years is a long time!
- Write “The Mother Book”, that everyone’s mother on the planet has always said they could write
- Remember to use the enter button!
- Stop each day to enjoy my children
- Lose the extra twenty-five pounds I’ve gained
- Try and stop being so over-protective with my kids
- Visit my favorite childhood spot
- Go on a romantic vacation with Jim
- Become more avid at using the computer
- Become more confrontational (In a good way)!
- Read more books, than newspapers
- Take the twins to Disney
- Take up sewing again
- Save money
- Cook healthier meals
- Find the time to cook healthier meals
- Find a little “me time” each day
- Conquer my fear of flying
- Take a cruise with my husband and sisters!
- Visit a tropical resort with white sand and a cabana on the beach and have a hunk bring my drinks
- Own a “Brand New” car (something sporty but functional). Tan!
- Find a crystal ball so I can see Thomas’ future
- See my daughter graduate from college and be happy with her life
- Dance with my son Jack to Chuck Mangione’s “Bellavia” on his wedding day. It was playing on the night he was born.
No responses yet
Leave a Witty Remark