Dec 21 2007
- On this day in 1620, The Mayflower landed at Plymouth Rock
- On this day in 1864, General William T. Sherman conquered Savannah
- On this day in 1898, Pierre and Marie Curie discovered radium
- On this day on 1922, Paul Winchell was born, NYC, ventriloquist (Jerry Mahoney, Knucklehead Smith)
- On this day in 1946, Frank Capra’s “It’s a Wonderful Life,” premiered
- On this day in 1957, Ray Romano was born
- On this day in 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 from London to New York exploded in midair over Lockerbie, Scotland
- On this day in 1804, Benjamin Disraeli was born
But the most important thing that happened on this day *drum roll*
On this day in 1928, my Dad was born.
Happy Birthday Dad!
No responses yet
Leave a Witty Remark